Hard to tell the scallop from the potatoes, but it's the little round guy on top of the plate. Delicious - I love my neighborhood!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Scallops
We were just getting ready to put a skirt steak on the grill, when some guy walked by the boat and asked if we would like some scallops. We have no clue who this guy is but he tells us he just got them diving at Santa Cruz Island - of course we say yes. I brushed off as much growth as I could and we threw them on the barbecue.
After grilling for a couple of minutes, we popped them open, trimmed the scallops, and put them back on the grill for a couple of seconds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, wow. Bet it was delicious.
You have GOT to be kidding me. That almost never happens in Oakland.
Post a Comment