The cooking show has been edited down from 15 hours of film to 44 minutes (which equals a 1 hour show) and is currently out to market!! I had no idea it would ever go this far and I have to tell you it has been a blast. The whole process has been so much fun - the planning, the filming, seeing the editing process and working with Peter (creator and director) and his film crew.
Here is a short two minute promo - called a "Sizzle". Let us know what you think.
(A note to my non-geek family and friends - you know who you are - click on the arrow to view the video.)
7 comments:
OH! MY! GOD! I love it.
Wow! You guys look like you're having so much fun! More,more! *whip crack*
Guys this turned out so great. I can't wait to see the whole show. It also makes me want to get back to the islands with you. . . and make Faro Salad! - Dina
Amazing! Loved it!
Such great fun! Linda, you are amazing! Can't wait for the show to be sold and see your next adventure! Cheers~ Janie (:
Sarah P sent me the link and it was very entertaining. What an interesting idea for a show. Good luck and hope we can meet the next time you visit with Eric and family.
Just saw the video! Bravo! Good music! " St.Germain! very hip! Can't wait to see the whole show!
Post a Comment