I used 1/4 of the rustic bread recipe, substituting 00 flour for the bread flour. I had to add an additional 2 oz of the flour. After a 2 hour rise I refrigerated the dough overnight, then let it set at room temperature for 15 minutes before shaping. The pizza was thicker than I would have liked. Next time I'll let the dough sit at room temperature for about an hour.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Pizza
I used 1/4 of the rustic bread recipe, substituting 00 flour for the bread flour. I had to add an additional 2 oz of the flour. After a 2 hour rise I refrigerated the dough overnight, then let it set at room temperature for 15 minutes before shaping. The pizza was thicker than I would have liked. Next time I'll let the dough sit at room temperature for about an hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment