Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Pizzas

We spent Easter at Sarah, Jeff & Marco's, which of course means lots of food fun. No traditional ham for us this year - on the menu - Easter Pizzas! Wish I had more pictures to share but we were so busy sampling Jeff's creations we kept forgetting to take pictures before the pizzas were gobbled up.

This one seemed to be the fan favorite - potato and rosemary. Since I couldn't eat this one because of my rosemary allergy I had to time to take a photo:

Jeff also made these pizzas:
  • Caramelized Onion and Cheese
  • Margherita
  • Sausage
  • Cheese
  • Hot Coppa
  • Mushroom
  • My favorite - Arugula with egg & black truffle salt
  • Prosciutto & Arugula:


We also had dessert pizzas! A Peepza (Peeps, Chocolate & Graham Crackers):


Another with butter, sugar and cinnamon. And my favorite a Meyer Lemon Pizza:

I believe there was a grand total of 16 pizzas! I'm sure I forgot to list a few of them, but trust me they were all delicious. And just to make sure that we had enough carbs, Jeff also baked this beautiful bread:

Marco with his cousin and best buddy:

His cousin Lucy:

And friend Olive:

The Grandmas:

Sarah & John:

The Easter egg hunt:


Marco (with a little help from his Dada) gives us a lesson in how to make Garlic Focaccia:



The finished product:
Good job guys!!

A big thank you to Sarah, Jeff & Marco for a wonderful Easter weekend filled with family, friends and food.

No comments: