Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Continues with Sarah, Jeff & Marco

Sarah, Jeff & Marco arrived Christmas night at 11:00. Marco, as always, was all smiles.The next day Sarah & Jeff's college friends Jayme & Beck came to the boat for Christmas dinner. John cooked a delicious meal - Caesar Salad and Shrimp Scampi Linguine - and wouldn't you know it I forgot to take pictures. I made a Tiramisu for dessert.Trying on Bobby's hat for size:After Marco made a few phone calls he was ready to open presents:


Jayme reads Marco a bedtime story:Beck decides it's much too early to go to bed (looks like Marco agrees):Sarah cuddled up in the blanket I made for her - it only took four years, okay maybe five:
The next morning - "Wake up Nuhna, Ahda is making breakfast."


Marco loved the sourdough waffles:

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Thanks again for the great weekend. Now we need to go to Hawaii.