Saturday, November 30, 2013

September-November

After spending a week back in Ventura we headed out to Smugglers Cove at Santa Cruz Island with Bill and Tracy.  Peter & Lynne were there aboard N'Shila and Mike & Linda on Cazadores. Beautiful warm weather and more fun on the stand up board.






Later in the month we drove up to Oakland to visit Sarah, Jeff & Marco. Sarah & I went for a walk on the newly opened Bay Bridge. It wasn't completed yet, but we walked as far as we could. We earned our yummy lunch at Forge Pizza.  The fried cheese curds were amazing.


In October Keith & Shirley came to Ventura for a visit.  Had a great reunion party for them aboard Poseidon:


October is perfect dinghy cruising weather:




October also found us in Sebastopol for Mike (Jeff's brother) & Mariesa's wedding:






In November I entered Surfer's Point Marathon with Lynne.  She ran with me to encourage me on and I had my best time ever:


Back up to Oakland for Thanksgiving:

:

Laura went with us and we spent a day in San Francisco:


The newlyweds joined us for dinner one night:


No comments: