Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sarah, Jeff & Marco's Visit-Hamburgers

When Sarah & Jeff suggested I start a blog, Jeff said, "You know how our blog is about the baby with occasional pictures of food - yours could be a blog about food with occasional pictures of the baby." So here are some pictures of the baby:




Marco in the galley sink:


We decided on burgers for lunch, but Jeff & I decided if we were going to make burgers we were going go MAKE burgers. Here's Jeff grinding the meat:


Next we made Kaiser Rolls:

And here's the finished product:


Our neighbor, Dave, stopped by and we talked bread ..

..and talked bread..
..and talked Sarah & Marco to sleep.


All the bread talk made Jeff & I eager to try and improve on our rustic bread. Jeff had the great idea to brush the bread with olive oil and sprinkle with fresh herbs when it was hot out of the oven. Look how beautiful:



A great time was had by all:

No comments: